Super Slow Moving Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I typed the title I realized this will probably be fodder for the “Thread posts and my very strange mind” thread…lol. I just worked with two really slow moving fragrance oils. They were new to me so I thought I’d share here. Maybe we can make this a thread. Gingered Bergamot (yummmmm) and Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro both from natures garden seem to almost reverse trace for me, and I use a lot of hard oils. So…… if you’re looking for some new very well behaved fragrances to do some fancy designs these are your oils!

As I typed the title I realized this will probably be fodder for the “Thread posts and my very strange mind” thread…lol. I just worked with two really slow moving fragrance oils. They were new to me so I thought I’d share here. Maybe we can make this a thread. Gingered Bergamot (yummmmm) and Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro both from natures garden seem to almost reverse trace for me, and I use a lot of hard oils. So…… if you’re looking for some new very well behaved fragrances to do some fancy designs these are your oils!
Thank you. Reverse trace FO sounds like something I need!

@Jersey Girl I'd love to hear more about Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro!

Fresh Ginger Lime by WSP is an all-time favorite in soaps, syndets, lotions, etc., and it definitely slows trace. No discoloration, either.

Energy by BB definitely slows trace for me, too. It's not my personal favorite scent, but is very popular with a lot of my soap users.

@Jersey Girl I'd love to hear more about Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro!

Fresh Ginger Lime by WSP is an all-time favorite in soaps, syndets, lotions, etc., and it definitely slows trace. No discoloration, either.

Energy by BB definitely slows trace for me, too. It's not my personal favorite scent, but is very popular with a lot of my soap users.
It’s interesting. Definitely has a lime scent but kind of complex. I made a couple sample bars. I’ll pop one in the mail to you.

Back