Something new for me, and I think I like it!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolly777

Reaction score
My 1st attempt at soap cupcakes with whipped CP soap.

DSC_5595.jpg

DSC_5597.jpg

They are total awesome-ness! Those are some of the best piped tips that I have ever seen on a soap cupcake. Super job and I love the sprinkles too!

ChrissyB said:
They are fabulous!
Can you tell us how you made them? Is the bottom part (the cake part) normal cp soap, and then the whipped soap on top?

By all means. The bottom is CP soap and the top is whipped. I found that the best whipped soap for cupcakes is made just like real frosting with all veg shortening ( at about 75%-90% of total oils) and very little liquid oils only about (25% - 10%). 1 lbs of CP & 1 lbs of Whipped soap will make exactly 8 cup cake.

i did a bunch of these for a friend for mothers day and one of the kids grabbed one and took a big bite off the top of the frosting. now there are little teeth marks in it, lol

very pretty, do you use them or just for decor? Is it hard to wash with them?

honor435 said:
very pretty, do you use them or just for decor? Is it hard to wash with them?

We use them. My kids have one in their bathroom as I type. It's not hard to wash with them but it does take some getting used to. I really like to use it with a washcloth.

Back