Help me add a bottle.... Fall scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Not that I need any help. Looking to add, 2-3. New to me fall scents. Autumn Woods(ng) is about as Fall as it gets. On my fo shelf. I am looking at witching hour(ng), autumn equinox(nur), comfort/joy(nur), and gypsies waters(nys). All companies that I have done business with. I have some favorites to restock. Maybe add something new as well. Anyone use these? Any suggestion?
Most likely place order. 1st of next week. Thanks for looking...

I haven't used Autumn Equinox, but hear good things. I think Comfort and Joy could work as a fall into holiday scent.

Fragrance Buddy has a FO called Leaves MW type which I love. It is quite strong and behaves very well. It reminds me of the Bath and Bodyworks Leaves candle scent.

Making a list, checking it twice. Gonna see who's naughty or nice.

The company write up. Catches your eye. I also read as many reviews as I can. Before I decide. The more the better. Thank you for the replies.

Hi Ford, I like Bohemian spa from scent memory - also like comfort and joy. I have autumn leaves but haven’t used it yet. It doesn’t smell very strong to my nose but that might be me since Dibbles finds it strong. The list below has others I have purchased - I have used Oak Barrel a lot, good fall fragrance, does accelerate though.The descriptions are the vendors’, not mine. Ignore the numbers.
AppleFallApple fragrance oil a bright apple scent with notes of fresh apple peels. Lasts long and strong in soaps! This is more of very realistic sweet apple rather than tart apple scent.4Nurture Soap
Autumn LeavesFallA musky fragrance with a hint of bergamot and clove and a dash of vanilla and plum1Aztec Candle
Lavender Apples & OakFallWarm, inviting fragrance oil that has been blended to perfection, with soft, lovely lavender & juicy apples. It is difficult to extract the individual scents from this forest type blend, but it is a favorite when used in products such as soaps, lotions, shampoos, hand sanitizers, scrubs, etc.Elements Bath and Body
Leaves MW typeFallCelebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with a rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries16Fragrance Buddy
Oak BarrelFallAn abundance of fruits and spices add pizazz to this fragrance. Top notes of tart apples and strawberries blends well with a swirl of cinnamon and allspice at the heart. This fragrance is completed with violet, powder and vanilla base notes.0New Directions Aromatics
Weather VaneFallThe fragrance has notes of nettle, oak, hay, beeswax, mint, chamomile, oakmoss and cinnamon.4Fragrance Buddy

Hi Ford, I like Bohemian spa from scent memory - also like comfort and joy. I have autumn leaves but haven’t used it yet. It doesn’t smell very strong to my nose but that might be me since Dibbles finds it strong. The list below has others I have purchased - I have used Oak Barrel a lot, good fall fragrance, does accelerate though.The descriptions are the vendors’, not mine. Ignore the numbers.
AppleFallApple fragrance oil a bright apple scent with notes of fresh apple peels. Lasts long and strong in soaps! This is more of very realistic sweet apple rather than tart apple scent.4Nurture Soap
Autumn LeavesFallA musky fragrance with a hint of bergamot and clove and a dash of vanilla and plum1Aztec Candle
Lavender Apples & OakFallWarm, inviting fragrance oil that has been blended to perfection, with soft, lovely lavender & juicy apples. It is difficult to extract the individual scents from this forest type blend, but it is a favorite when used in products such as soaps, lotions, shampoos, hand sanitizers, scrubs, etc.Elements Bath and Body
Leaves MW typeFallCelebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with a rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries16Fragrance Buddy
Oak BarrelFallAn abundance of fruits and spices add pizazz to this fragrance. Top notes of tart apples and strawberries blends well with a swirl of cinnamon and allspice at the heart. This fragrance is completed with violet, powder and vanilla base notes.0New Directions Aromatics
Weather VaneFallThe fragrance has notes of nettle, oak, hay, beeswax, mint, chamomile, oakmoss and cinnamon.4Fragrance Buddy
I forgot how much I love apple in soap and shampoo. I just looked up the IFRA numbers and allergens at Nurture on the Apple Fragrance, and it ticks all the boxes for me, including that it sticks. I’m in the process of small batch testing with an eye to having only a dozen go-to FOs. Thank you for the recommendation @Vicki C!

I use Leaves (MW type) not Autumn Leaves, which I've never tried.
Ohhhhh ok good to know I’m not nose blind. Weirdly I can’t really smell black raspberry and vanilla which customers seem to love. Wait no just edited, I have Leaves MW type. So I guess I am nose blind! 🤔 Rainy Sunday musings by Vicki…
I forgot how much I love apple in soap and shampoo. I just looked up the IFRA numbers and allergens at Nurture on the Apple Fragrance, and it ticks all the boxes for me, including that it sticks. I’m in the process of small batch testing with an eye to having only a dozen go-to FOs. Thank you for the recommendation @Vicki C!
a dozen FOs is a good goal… I’m just slightly over a dozen… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Trying to get 2-3 scents per season. That I can rotate in. Along side the regulars.
A dozen or so scents...... buy, buy, buy. Newbie habits are hard to break. But find myself. Buying better/smarter, rather then just buying. Buying less?? I opened a thread asking for help........

Hi, thank you for the help. I settled on
Nurture: autumn equinox, comfort/joy, apple.
Natures garden: jingle bells, witching hour.
They all have 0 vanilla, good reviews. Smell good oob.
Concerned, all I can smell is cinnamon. In the witching hour. I bought some glow in the dark mica. Along the way. Thought I would make a Halloween themed design. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back