New Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Your stone hearts are lovely. Just so you know, as a supporting member you are eligible to sign up for the challenges right away. This challenge is still open, so sign up if you feel like you want to play along. (You would have to make a new soap for the challenge.)
Right now i am busy filling orders, so need at least a few week lead time. I tend to research, formulate and plan quite a bit before executing. I don't yet have the skill and experience to just whip something fabulous up like i can with food.

I just did my first Taiwan, drop and pull through.

Attached find dirty hippie, mangoes in a clown car and the saucy barista.

Attachments

• 20240221_231932.jpg
    20240221_231932.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240219_092603.jpg
    20240219_092603.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240118_110639.jpg
    20240118_110639.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
They are all beautiful! It seems like you haven't forgotten a thing. What discs are those? I can never figure out what my Wild Plantanica pullthroughs are going to look like just from looking at the disc so I'm trying to photograph the disc with the resulting soap so that I'll know for next time.

They are all beautiful! It seems like you haven't forgotten a thing. What discs are those? I can never figure out what my Wild Plantanica pullthroughs are going to look like just from looking at the disc so I'm trying to photograph the disc with the resulting soap so that I'll know for next time.
The disc is FL01 from Love Your Suds.
I write EVERYTHING down in my daily notebook as i tinker with formulation, then once i settle into my plan i keep a separate soap notebook where everything is documented. I am a degreed chemist and learned to keep fastidious before, during and after notes. I refer to it before i formulate and after execution if i ran into a snag so that i can narrow down where i messed up. Saves time and money.

Last edited:
That pullthrough is even better knowing that, since it is one of the center stem discs! They are so much harder to pour than the side stem ones. I have sets from both LYS and Wild Plantanica, and although they are both really good for different reasons, a strong plus for the WP ones is that the stems on all the discs are side positioned.

Latest posts

Back