Some more boxes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These ones are going to be for everyday use since they're not as fancy...

The first ones are for me, the second one is for a friend who has ordered as are the final ones. The final one is for thick soaps....

I think I may have a new addition.... :lolno:

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2368.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

Love them Lindy, especially Tanya's one with the cut out. I have to think of a box that will complement the textured top ones that are higher in the middle.

Cute Lindy, the one on the left looks like a handbag. I had to wrap some today and the ones I used for the flat tops work OK for the textured ones, they just stick out a little more.

Those are nice cutouts. Very tasteful.

This may seem like a shameless plug, but you might find some more ideas on our Bespoke box page. Our clients ask for all sorts of designs and printing.

Sorry, but we don't sell card stock, only blank boxes (in various sizes colours and styles) and full bespoke boxes (with drawers, windows, etc...). Many of our clients pick up a few cartons and have their logos printed, which allows for a semi-bespoke at lower quantities.

After seing those big 72% Marseille soap cubes, I had considered using our cube boxes as both a mould and a packaging box, but until I can find "72%" imprinter, and can get much better at soaping, then I think I'll wait around a bit. I also considered using the cubes to make a 4-inch "Writer's Block of Soap" and printing a logo to give to my colleagues at Uni for the holidays. We're all behind in our research. :)

Wow, great boxes!

Thank you!

Nicole (my significant other) is pretty good at this stuff. She's been selling product boxes for many years and has clients in the cupcake, beauty product, lingerie, wedding, baby and food markets.

wsams IF you are talking about mine they are made using the Silhouette Cameo. It makes some pretty amazing packaging products & cards. I also use it to die-cut my labels. This machine has made my life so much easier.... and creative....

Thanks Relle'. We're actually making some changes to Tanya's. I have them cut out and once they're competed I'll share a pic.

Do you want the textured tops to show through?

Here is another type....

Sorry guys but I am late in the convo, Who does these? I would love to order some:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back