Some more boxes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make them and have decided for the time being not to start selling them as this machine is not commercial grade but rather hobbyist grade. I only make a few of these for my own use.

Thank you so much for wanting to buy them though. :)

I make them and have decided for the time being not to start selling them as this machine is not commercial grade but rather hobbyist grade. I only make a few of these for my own use.

Thank you so much for wanting to buy them though. :)

They are beautiful!!:thumbup:

More beautiful creations! I must be the most dull minded person here, when I see all you guys come up with and how lovely, I realize I am just not that creative. Lol. Definitely consider selling these and the others you made too!

Trademark? I dunno' just thinking you can get a company to make them if you want, once you have run your own line for a bit. There is a soapbox person here too, hmmm....Maybe I am thinking too big.

Lindy, those are ridiculous!!! (to quote my teen ;) I love them!!! I bet that machine is so fun! I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night for thinking of box designs. I especially love the simple one and the one that is for letting the tops show. Thanks for sharing!

I was thinking the other day of making some kind of packaging with my scrapbooking Cricut machine and cardstock. But now seeing your beautiful boxes Lindy I just want to buy yours. So pretty!

Thank you both so much! The machine is the Silhouette Cameo and it is an amazing piece of equipment. I do love it. If someone is wanting a really limited run then I will sell them (not more than 10 - 15 - you all have convinced me). I'll list them on my web-store for anyone who wants them.

Latest posts

Back