Soap 'n' Tell Challange Poll

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What theme would you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genny

Reaction score
Please pick what theme you'd like the next challenge to be.

You have until Saturday evening (US - Central Time) to get your votes in :)

The more I think about that theme, I like it. Does "Lord of the Rings" qualify as mythology?

I don't think it is any different that greek mythology - underdog here has herculean task and manages to do it with the aid of wizard/god.

I was torn between the Song option and Mythology. Both have such a huge, wide range for interpretation! They would really leave the door open for everyone to do some amazing things. Especially with Mythology - think of how many different cultures have Mythology. You could even take it further and spin it into the mythology of fiction.

It was a hard choice, and I debated a long time over it. :razz:

There! I voted for rebatches to make everyone happy. :lol:

I don't find rebatching a pain. I do have some soap I'd like to rebatch. But I've been putting it off for so long now I'm thinking why even bother. However, if I rebatched it; I could put it into a creative mold and cover two categories with one batch. :wink:

Don't steal my idea of "My Precious" soap!

http://imgur.com/gallery/CAs9Ycracks me up.

CAs9Y.jpg

lizflowers42 - That picture just cracked me up. I love it!

Genny - Your comment about rebatch being the ugly, misunderstood cousin made me laugh, too. Do you mind if I steal the comment?

I was torn between Herbal Additives and Spring, So i picked nature because i feel like it covers both of them

Back