Soap 'n' Tell Challange Poll

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What theme would you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that freaky! But some previous male friends told me I was too weird and they never, ever took me home to meet their mothers.

Their loss...their mothers would have met a very intelligent and hysterically funny woman that would have kept them supplied with soap for life...they'll never know what they missed...

People say "weird" or "freak" like its a bad thing...I find it quite interesting myself! :crazy:

You mean it isn't a bad thing? They always said it like it was a bad thing.

Thanks for the compliment but I'm not very smart or funny. Very few people understand my sense of humor. I think the politest word used to describe it was "twisted". :lol:

eta: I forgot I meant to mention I thought deg195's honey lavender soap sounded wonderful.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment but I'm not very smart or funny. Very few people understand my sense of humor. I think the politest word used to describe it was "twisted". :lol: .

What?! :shock:
I'm adding "crazy" to your list of attributes...which is why I probably get your sense of humor.
My family tends to have a weird sense of humor. I recently asked my husband if it was arrogant to think of yourself as "hilarious" when you can make yourself laugh so hard you cry...I got this face: :Kitten Love:
My sister, however, completely understood...which cracked me up even more...

Thats my theme song! Let your Freak Flag Fly! :angel:

Yay! Freaks of the World Unite - acronym FWU and it's pronounceable. :lol:

I recently asked my husband if it was arrogant to think of yourself as "hilarious" when you can make yourself laugh so hard you cry...

OMG! I've done this, too. I'll be thinking of something, amuse myself and start laughing out loud. Then people slowly edge away from me...

Although, I don't think I've laughed so hard that I started crying.

I have to admit that sometimes I've been writing a reply on this forum and I'm giggling the whole time. Then later I'll think about the reply and start giggling all over again. I'm starting to giggle now because I'm thinking of a gag PM I sent to Lindy awhile back. Yeah, simple minds and all that.

Hazel, are you saying that you're a very kinky girl? The kind you don't take home to mother? Are you a super freak, super freak, super freaky (yowww!)?

Hazel's totally a super freak. So's Genny. They just play innocent. But they soapers. You have to be a bit crazy to play with chemicals so it's a dead giveaway. ;-)

Oh ****. I didn't know Sultans of Swing was from 1979. I always thought it was an 80's song. Sayin!

My theme song

I just checked the songs from the year I was born. There were a song couple of songs with interesting titles - "Wild Weekends" and "Wild One". I've never heard of these songs but perhaps they were predictions for my future. :twisted:

I did see a few song titles which might be good for a theme. "Sugar Bee", "White Silver Sands", "Diamonds and Pearls" and "A Mess of Blues".

My theme song

"Wild One". I've never heard of these songs ......

Wild one is "Real Wild Child."

"You know I just out of school you know I'm real real cool,
Oh yeah I"m a wild one, oh yeah a real wild one."

It was first recorded like in 1957 but it's been covered dozens of times. I love this song, it's a fave.

Wild one is "Real Wild Child."

"You know I just out of school you know I'm real real cool,
Oh yeah I"m a wild one, oh yeah a real wild one."

It was first recorded like in 1957 but it's been covered dozens of times. I love this song, it's a fave.

It's not the same song. I checked and the lyrics are different.

It's not the same song. I checked and the lyrics are different.

That's not what wikipedia said!!!

Boo. Wikipedia doesn't know everything after all. I thought if it wasn't true they couldn't put it on the internet! Even the lies is lies!

(Tried to embed video here, it didn't work. You know the commercial right?

Last edited:
Sadly, Wikipedia can't be trusted. I've seen mistakes on it before even though I do think they try to verify info. I don't know what commercial you mean.

The song was sung by Bobby Rydell.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax-6U-KaBAY[/ame]

Can anyone participate? If so what are the rules and when does the soap need to be done?

I was a child of the fifties and named after my mum's favourite song..... but that's boring I'll have to look at what other songs were popular that year..... LOL

Back