SMF May 2021 Challenge - One Pot Wonder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first entry of OPW which I replaced for another entry. Thought I'd share. Notice the Picts how different the color looks & same exact soap' just different lighting.

Attachments

• 11E3B6B8-ACE0-4D47-9CC9-422905914E57.jpeg
    11E3B6B8-ACE0-4D47-9CC9-422905914E57.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 21
  • D35EEFB9-FB75-4B86-AEBF-FD0E0D1DCC97.jpeg
    D35EEFB9-FB75-4B86-AEBF-FD0E0D1DCC97.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 22
@Peachy Clean Soap
Just discovered your new submission! 😍🦋
That's a crazy and super-creative design, wow!

Somehow you were able to still edit your entry, which is on the one hand good (keeps the submission thread clean), but I nearly would have missed it, if you hadn't make above annotation.
Glad You Caught It. Yay & Thank You 🤗💫. What I did to change Picture & New Description' I chose "Edit" then deleted previous pictures' & edited description of New Soap" then added New Soap Pictures' & Saved.

Last edited:
@Vicki C I just saw your entry and love it and the story behind it. Just days before the world imploded from 'rona, we were at a family wedding in Las Vegas. Our group were uber-strip people so my wife and I treasured the day we went to Red Rock Canyon -- it was a welcome change from shoulder to shoulder crowds, blinking lights, and noise. Your color choices capture it all! Well done.

@Vicki C I just saw your entry and love it and the story behind it. Just days before the world imploded from 'rona, we were at a family wedding in Las Vegas. Our group were uber-strip people so my wife and I treasured the day we went to Red Rock Canyon -- it was a welcome change from shoulder to shoulder crowds, blinking lights, and noise. Your color choices capture it all! Well done.
Oh, that sounds nice! Yes we went to Red Rock many times. The Spring Mountains west of Vegas are wonderful too. I love the bristlecone pines, ancient twisting trees growing right out of bedrock.
ETA I think my aversion to the strip goes with the other thread about heightened sensitivity - I can’t handle the noise and lights either. 😳

@Vicki C Love it! I drove through that area last year on my way back from seeing my bff in CO. I had to stop every half mile from the border of Utah to that very area to take a photo because it was so stunning. I drove through AZ to NM to CO on the way there. That was beautiful, too.

Oh, that sounds nice! Yes we went to Red Rock many times. The Spring Mountains west of Vegas are wonderful too. I love the bristlecone pines, ancient twisting trees growing right out of bedrock.
ETA I think my aversion to the strip goes with the other thread about heightened sensitivity - I can’t handle the noise and lights either. 😳
Yes, your post reminded me of that other fascinating thread about senses! We had a wonderful time in Las Vegas. I knew that our group loved the action and activity and crowds -- and I did too but in moderation. And that one street where the entire "sky" was a video screen was truly, truly magical. Hitting the spa, Red Rock, and a lovely art gallery at Caesar's Palace balanced out my introvert self.

I am in awe of the Entry thread, now I'm supposed to review this thread for more beautious photos??!! I can't keep up, people!!🤪

Does anyone know how I can submit a different photo for the challenge? Going to try to take a better photo before the deadline. I believe I’ve done it before but I don’t recall.
Hello Phoenix' though i'm not techie. I'll explain what i did to change my picture.
Went to my post lower left corner I choses "Edit" scrolled up to photo entry selected Delete then scroll back to bottom about middle of page select save. your picture or pictures's should be deleted. do the same if you want to change your description for your soap' go to bottom of page select "Edit" scroll to your description move your curser from bottom back spacing tell your paragraph is deleted' then go back to bottom select save' and your description should be gone. then re-submit your new soap details' select your photo's then save it. Hope this works for you. Your on a time schedule in regards how long you can change your Photo, once voting begins you cant change your entry. Voting starts sometime today. so hurry 😉🤗💫

Last edited:
Back