SMF May 2019 Challenge - Tiger Stripes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine made today!! I wasn't sure I'd have time but today is a holiday. Here's a teaser, made with leftover batter.
View attachment 39033
When I was looking at attempting the challenge (and without Loaf mould) I wondered about trying it in a larger round #5 container I'd put aside, but alas it had been disposed of.
I look forward to seeing how Tiger Stripe pour behaved in your round mould, Misschief and all the other stripey pours as well!

Last edited:
Here is my entry for the “Tiger Stripe” gummy bear cold process soap contest, I used neon colorants & fruit loops fragrance oil melt & pour for the gummy bears fragrance & neon colorants used as well:) Smells so good!
They are beautiful and my gosh what vibrant neon colors! Absolutely fabulous. You certainly used a lot of techniques making that soap: impression mat on the bottom, MP embellishments & piping on top, all to surround an outstanding Tiger Stripe soap. You really did a great job. Now you just need to start participating more in the forum so you can enter the challenges, as I can see you will certainly raise the bar for the rest of us!

Thanks so much guys :D I'm so happy with how it turned out. I was planning just one blue line, but I'd not divided my batter evenly enough and thought I was going to run out of black and white to fill the mould, so ended up popping a couple blue lines into it. This is one of my favourite soaps I've made so far

IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
This was my first attempt. I absolutely love the look of the side of the loaf. Now wondering if I can do that in a bar lol

Back