SMF April 2019 Challenge - Soap Cupcakes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I love soapy cupcakes and the entries so far are so beautiful!! I wish I had time to participate this month[emoji6] best of luck to all of you who are still working on an entry!

I am working on an entry still but had the original closing date in mind, now that it has been brought forward a day, I'm not sure if I will make it. Will see.

I'm hoping to have mine done tomorrow. (at least I can post wet pics if nothing else) and hopefully in time for voting. I'm still deciding on what to actually make. LOL

I will accept wet pics due to the date change.

On that note - tomorrow is the last day for entries!

CST - so you will get an extra hour ;)
upload_2019-4-26_10-42-23.png

Mine involves a few steps, although if I run out of time I could probably just enter step 1

It's currently 1am here in ozland and I'm staying up making another batch to hopefully get step 2 done :)

I plan to post my entry later tonight. It will be my very first attempt a piping soap, so not as gorgeous as some of the others, but it was certainly fun. I was hoping to do more attempts, but it didn't turn out that way. I think I might sprinkle a bit of shiny mica on top before taking a photo, though. We shall see.

My entry is in. They are wet, as I just made them, but maybe if I get a chance later this afternoon after running around I'll unmold 1-2 of them and take a quick pic...

ETA - that 3 color tip is a pain to use. Took me longer to get the coupler put together than it did to actually make the soap!! LOL

My entry is in. They are wet, as I just made them, but maybe if I get a chance later this afternoon after running around I'll unmold 1-2 of them and take a quick pic...

ETA - that 3 color tip is a pain to use. Took me longer to get the coupler put together than it did to actually make the soap!! LOL

I'm sure if that was frosting, my daughter, being "the expert" (her words, not mine), would have helped you out. Alas, it is soap and she would still be amazed by your cupcakes. :)

I'm sure if that was frosting, my daughter, being "the expert" (her words, not mine), would have helped you out. Alas, it is soap and she would still be amazed by your cupcakes. :)
Thank you. It's not quite what I was picturing when I finally decided what to make it, but I like them. ;)

They are scented in Bite Me by NG.

All gorgeous entries! Those cupcake forms you found are so uniquie, jcandleattic. I've not see those before. Where ever did you find them?

My entry is wet, too, so you are not the only one. Now I am off to watch some Netflix on this very rainy day.

Latest posts

Back