Show me your SAPONIFACTORY!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look great , it rocks just having a space to call your own , no matter where it is. Although a view would be great. I will post pics of my soaponifactory in the next couple of days . I still have just a "few" boxes to unpack.

Kitn

Deda......WOW! Your space is incredible....so well organized and I love the EO's all lined up on the wall...and the way you've got your colourants, etc. in labeled containers....it all looks so perfect.

Do you lend out your husband at all? :lol:

LJA, I think you've got a great space for soaping. I bet if you painted that paneling a pretty color that you like and put a few shelves on the wall like Deb did for your FO's and stuff, you'd really enjoy your space :D I know it sounds like a lot of work but maybe you can recruit family members to help? Maybe have a painting party with pizza, beer and good company? (I've done this before. I recruited friends and family to paint my living room many years ago and we had a blast and it got done quickly and easily). Just a thought........

Deda said:
Over Memorial Day DH painted and moved and screwed and hung for me all weekend.
And what an excellent job he did!!!
smiley1637.gif
Wow......I have massive soap room envy. Cathy.....I missed yours!! Wonderful!!

Everyone's stuff is so neat and organized. I need to hire an organizer badly.
53258zu2qvp1d9v.gif

Digit

Sibi said:
LJA, I think you've got a great space for soaping. I bet if you painted that paneling a pretty color that you like and put a few shelves on the wall like Deb did for your FO's and stuff, you'd really enjoy your space :D I know it sounds like a lot of work but maybe you can recruit family members to help? Maybe have a painting party with pizza, beer and good company? (I've done this before. I recruited friends and family to paint my living room many years ago and we had a blast and it got done quickly and easily). Just a thought........
Sibi - thanks. That's actually the plan for next year. We're gutting it to the studs, new carpet, shelving, drywall etc. I can't WAIT!!! :D

Mine is in my Manhattan kitchen... can you say tiiiiny? Yanno, I don't think I have enough room to back up enough and take a pic. hah.

Cool spaces everyone. I'm in the process of cleaning my soap room and unpacking still and just got a table in yesterday so I will take pics as soon as I can.

i have envy of anyone who has a dedicated space to soap. i haul everything from bedroom to kitchen. soap. clean and then haul back again when i'm done. i fell the other day on one of these back and forth trips and i was carrying a glass bowl. i instinctively hugged it to me, not wanting it to break as i had looked a long time to find a glass bowl of this size to soap in...anyway it dug SO HARD into my arm when i fell i have a whopper of a bruise that's lasted for many weeks....i think ppl think my dh beats me or something...i've had more than a few strange looks.....what we don't do to soap!

Here is my saponifactory , we just moved in , so I have painting and organizing to do. I love it anyway . I made soap for the first time in my new room today , I swear it took me 1/2 the time it used to .I don't have run for anything . It is nothing special but I couldn't enjoy it more if it were the taj mahal .
CIMG5644.jpg

CIMG5646.jpg

Thanks for looking.:D

Oh my goat soapbuddy, I have NEVER seen so many oils!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have to spend the day just looking for the oil I was after lol.
How do you know where to look when you need one? *sigh* I could only deam of that many oils hehe.

You all have such nice soaping spaces. Mine is just in the kitchen. I have a cabinet in aother room that stores all my supplies (including molds, soap crockpots, colors, fo's, everthing. I used to have a whole room dedicated, years ago when I used to sell at craft shows, but I don't do that anymore, so I pared WAY back. The rest of the room now holds rubber stamping supplies (my other hobby) so actually I just did a trade off. Oh, and the room is very tiny, actually it was an alcove in the back of the garage that hubby closed off. It has CHA, but still isn't the coolest place in the summer or warmest place in the winter, oh and did I mention it's very tiny? Lots of people have bigger walk in closets. :lol:

xraygrl said:
You all have such nice soaping spaces. Mine is just in the kitchen. I have a cabinet in aother room that stores all my supplies (including molds, soap crockpots, colors, fo's, everthing. I used to have a whole room dedicated, years ago when I used to sell at craft shows, but I don't do that anymore, so I pared WAY back. The rest of the room now holds rubber stamping supplies (my other hobby) so actually I just did a trade off. Oh, and the room is very tiny, actually it was an alcove in the back of the garage that hubby closed off. It has CHA, but still isn't the coolest place in the summer or warmest place in the winter, oh and did I mention it's very tiny? Lots of people have bigger walk in closets. :lol:

That's okay....you don't need fancy to have fun, and make great soap. :)

soapbuddy said:
My soap room is a work in progress, but here is my FO & EO cabinet.

101_0981small.jpg

That is a lot of scents , I could play for a year with all those.:D Looks good Irena.

Kitn

Galavanting Gifts said:
Oh my goat soapbuddy, I have NEVER seen so many oils!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have to spend the day just looking for the oil I was after lol.
How do you know where to look when you need one? *sigh* I could only deam of that many oils hehe.
Thanks! They are in alphabetical order and I have a master list with the name and the manufacturer, so it's pretty easy to find.

Looks good Chrisinflorida , isn't it nice to be as organized as you can with all the "stuff " a soap habit brings into the house. :D I have a serious case of mold envy now :shock:

Kitn:

Back