Show me your SAPONIFACTORY!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amanda131 said:
kittywings----your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, colors, counter tops, the flooring...it is to DIE for! making soap or not, i NEED that kitchen!!!

Ditto - I'm in serious Love/Lust.

wow kittywings, I love your kitchen! Totally drooling over here!

Nope not showing my one cabinet and itty bitty chunk of kitchen counter.I have serious envy for some of the setup ya'll have though

I won't post mine untill I get it cleaned up for fear you will all turn me in to the FDA :shock: .

soapbuddy said:
My soap room is a work in progress, but here is my FO & EO cabinet.

101_0981small.jpg

I am so jealous of all those scents!!!--- and the cabnet-- its a wonder piece!

I soap in my kitchen and store everything under the the staircase. My DH just put shelves in there for me and I fgot a bunch of plastic boxes to put everything in. (I found mice in there and yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Now everything has been cleaned completely and put up and now I can walk in there. He still has to put shelves up in the garage for me to store soaps. I don't make that much. 3-5 lbs batches at a time so everything I make is "One of a Kind" lol. I'd love to make bigger batches and use loaf style bars like I've seen here but the few "loaf style" pans I have don't seem to make the bars ya'll make. lol I don't mind trying ---lol yea soap!

BUMP! Old thread but some great pics. Add your soap space!

I'll take pics of mine tonite.

Back