Shout-out to DeeAnna

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawni

Reaction score
And her amazing soapy stuff pages.

Newbies and not-so-newbies, if you've not already been there, I highly suggest you do. I've been soaping more than a year and I still go back n re-read the stuff on there.

https://classicbells.com/soap/soapyStuff.asp

Just today I must have linked to several pages several times each... Then I realized I can't recall if I've ever thanked you enough for sharing all your knowledge with us. I could have done it by PM I know but eh.. Haha.

So, thank you @DeeAnna! (if you like hugs I'm sending a big one, too lol)

Mods, if this isn't allowed or needs to be moved, kindly do the needful :)

I owe DeeAnna a few dozen thanks too. So thank you DeeAnna for walking me through my first weird batch of soap and patiently explaining and re-explaining so many different things til everything clicked. And of course for advancing the art and science of this craft!!

Awwww! You're welcome, Millie and Dawni. I'm glad I can help.

If you ever have questions about something that's unclear or if you think I've said something in error, please let me know. My "soapy stuff" articles are a work in progress and there's always room for improvement.

DeeAnna is our rock star!
1354f51116a5437598d78db551c64aff.png

One of the many things I'm grateful to DeeAnna for is how she manages to express a combination of encyclopaedic scientific knowledge, an approach along the lines of "if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing well" and a great willingness to debunk some of the myths in soapmaking. Thanks to her articles I've managed to relax much more around the whole proces, while also seeing how much remains to be learned. Many thanks to you from the other side of the Atlantic...

Oh I so agree with everyone!! I too have learned so much from DeeAnna, both on this forum and on her website. She's a goldmine of soapy knowledge and insight and has a gift for explaining how things work. I really hope you like hugs @DeeAnna , because here's another one coming;)

She has definitely helped me with several questions....some I didn't even have to ask since I have the Soapy Stuff bookmarked and refer back to it time and time again. Yes, I'd buy her book in a minute! Thank you for all the time you have given us.

Yep!! I have benefited from DeeAnna’s Soapy Stuff and more. Thanks and kudos to you and all the selfless experts on this awesome forum. Appreciate!!

Back