Set Up and Ready to Play

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my kiosk is set up and I'm ready to rock'n'roll. I couldn't believe it! While I was setting up I sold 8 items!!! I am so thrilled - I certainly didn't expect to be making sales during set-up. uhmmm - I forgot to take myt camera so I'll take it tomorrow and get some pictures for everyone....

Where is your kiosk located, craft faire, mall, etc. Good for you! If you made that many sales just setting up you should be selling like crazy with a full display!

Tabitha - I promise to take a picture tomorrow. The camer is in my purse....

Surf Girl - I just couldn't believe it! This is just so exciting.

Jola - I'm in a mall and my kiosk is situated right by the Walmart entrance - I simply couldn't ask for a better location .

Go Lindy! How awesome for you and such a morale boost too....of course, your soaps etc are so lovely people will definitely want to check them out on sight and they will love what you do, so will buy, buy, buy!!!

Tanya :)

Awww, I am so SO excited for you! You're gonna do great... I can't wait to hear how it went and see some pics!

Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back