scent review board?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I doing wrong?

Every time I go to the board, the only thing I can see is "announcements".

I have tried to register but it keeps telling me that my email addresses are invalid.

I would love to check the Soap Scent review board out but I am only able to see 5 topics under Announcements.

help!!!

You have to register using an e-mail that come with your internet provider. It won't let you register with yahoo e-mails and the like. Don't worry about spam though. I've never gotten a single unwanted e-mail from the review board site.

NancyRogers said:
You have to register using an e-mail that come with your internet provider. It won't let you register with yahoo e-mails and the like. Don't worry about spam though. I've never gotten a single unwanted e-mail from the review board site.
You can use any paid account. Not yahoo or hotmail or the like, but yes from your ISP or from your day job or the like.

Thank you thank you!! I knew I had been to it before, but couldn't get back, lol. And I will try to activate my clear email account. All I use right now is gmail and I'm a SAHM so no work email, but I will try to figure out something. Thanks again!

Woo hoo! I finally created my email account that's connected to our internet we pay for, and I'm registered! Just waiting on approval now. Sooo excited! Thanks again ladies!

Back