RIP Milly

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
12 year old Amalia Boele was reported missing by her mother at Tuesday last week.
Her mother called Milly after she got home from school. Milly told her she'd call her right back, because a neigbour was standing at the door.

That would be the last converstation she'd ever have with her daughter.

Yesterday a neigbour of the Boele family (a 26 year old police officer) turned himself in for the abduction and murder of young Milly.

The whole week Milly's parents were worried sick about her they could not have known their little girl was burried in their neighbours garden, just a few meters from their home... :(

My heart goes out to Milly's family and friends.

201003171449-3_milly-boele-12-dood-gevonden-in-tuin-buurman-agent-bekent-moord.jpg

Oh, Dagmar. That's so awful. I'm so very sorry.

Sending prayers to her family, to think a police officer did that is disturbing... They are supposed to serve and protect ...

I remember often while I was young when my mom would tell me if she, my dad or another adult was not home, even if I knew the person I was never allowed to open the door...

That is something I intend to teach my kids too,

I wonder what his motive was, so messed up for someone to do that... At least he turned himself in...

IanT said:
Sending prayers to her family, to think a police officer did that is disturbing... They are supposed to serve and protect ...

I remember often while I was young when my mom would tell me if she, my dad or another adult was not home, even if I knew the person I was never allowed to open the door...

That is something I intend to teach my kids too,

I wonder what his motive was, so messed up for someone to do that... At least he turned himself in...

Yes, Ian, that is partly why I posted this. I won't say things like this can always be prevented; but like you my baby sis & me where not allowed to open the door for anyone.
However, I'd often visit a couple of neighbours on my own as a kid; to show my grades, look at a litter of pups or something like that...
It's hard to mantain the right balance, you want to protect your children but at the same time you don't want them to be scared of the world.

He has'nt told why he killed her and the police neither confirms or denies sexual abuse.

Well, it's very dangerous nowadays.. I roamed the streets back in the 80's with nothing but a flashlight for protection (if that) BUT - the rules were - you don't answer the door for anyone - ever! You never tell someone calling that parents aren't home - they are in the shower! If you are alone in the in a parking lot (it was legal back then) and someone wants to to open the door - you pretend to be deaf and if they don't back away in five seconds you lay on the horn and don't let off.... and heaven forbid, if someone did manage to steal me - my parental directions were to stick my fingers as hard as I could in their eyes, punch them in the front of the throat, or knee them in the crotch...

Once I was walking home from school when a car slowed down and yelled 'hey girl, come here' I yelled as confident as I could (I was right around 12) "No, my dad's waiting for me, I'm in a hurry"... the guy said "i'll give you a ride". I was still about a half mile from home, but I said "nope, this is my house right here. BYE!" and hurriedlly opened the gate of this random house and walked around the back of it.... I was so worried, but there was noone home in the house I was trespassing in, and ten minutes later my heart stopped pounding enough for me to get the rest of the way home, very grateful that the car didn't pull down the driveway.

IanT said:
We should all send the fam a basket or something ??

There's already a sea of flowers, stuffed animals and cards in front of the house she was murdered.
I would send something; but the addres is private afo course and I don't think the family wants to be bothered by postmen all day :wink:

Latest posts

Back