Recent soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hendejm

Reaction score
I've been trying to get stock levels back up since fulfilling a decent sized wholesale order. I committed to making at least a loaf a day but ordered oils and lyenso I can up that to 2 or 3 a day for the next week or so. Here are the new soaps. They are simpler than prior soaps since the plain tend to sell better
38758A9B-C796-4BFB-A976-33D78278EEA8.jpeg

Vanilla Bean

950FD486-9842-4203-864D-E3C3C2A3CB83.jpeg

Coconut Lemongrass
9D75D67D-3AAF-4778-8058-8EF8C041F331.jpeg

Simply Bare

image.jpg

Moroccan Bamboo

And because I wanted a better way to give samples - I made a sample card to show the product better and make easier to solicit an future sale. I saw a picture somewhere on SMF and modified for my needs. Thanks to whoever posted the original idea!

E5667A4B-39B4-4799-B259-1D52EA4672AA.jpeg

Edit to include credit/link for inspiration
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/browsing-soap-pics.51057/page-122

Last edited:
I've been trying to get stock levels back up since fulfilling a decent sized wholesale order. I committed to making at least a loaf a day but ordered oils and lyenso I can up that to 2 or 3 a day for the next week or so. Here are the new soaps. They are simpler than prior soaps since the plain tend to sell better
View attachment 37027
Vanilla Bean

View attachment 37028
Coconut Lemongrass
View attachment 37029
Simply Plane

View attachment 37030
Moroccan Bamboo

And because I wanted a better way to give samples - I made a sample card to show the product better and make easier to solicit an future sale. I saw a picture somewhere on SMF and modified for my needs. Thanks to whoever posted the original idea!

View attachment 37031

How do you set your wholesale pricing? Are you doing consignment or strictly sales?

View attachment 37027
Vanilla Bean

View attachment 37028
Coconut Lemongrass
View attachment 37029
Simply Plane

View attachment 37030
Moroccan Bamboo

View attachment 37031

Is that real vBean seeds?

Is that real vBean seeds?
No they are not. Actually ground coffee. I was worried about issues with the vanilla seeds.

How do you set your wholesale pricing? Are you doing consignment or strictly sales?
I do wholesale and retail. I price at wholesale by figuring all costs (supplies, insurance, rent,labor,packaging, shipping,etc) and use a multiplier of 2x. I do not do consignment

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. How do you scent the plane? Tell me, do u use fresh ground.
Thanks. I do not scent the plain. It does have a mild cocoa smell due to the cocoa butter content. The Coffee grounds are dried. I’ve used wet and haven’t seen a difference. I use the coffe out of used k-cups

View attachment 37027
Vanilla Bean

View attachment 37028
Coconut Lemongrass
View attachment 37029
Simply Bare

View attachment 37030
Moroccan Bamboo

View attachment 37031

Dude! You are SO messin' with my diet. Now all I can think of is Breyer's Vanilla Bean ice cream! #curseyou #greatwork

Back