Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents 60th Anniversary Surprise Party was a huge success. I have my last 2 day show this weekend But, have a bunch of sugar scrubs to make first. Now to find the motivation to get it done. I have 2 orders of 15 each plus I need enough to sell.

That is so COOL, SoapAddict415! I love that Nurture's micas come in jars and not baggies. I find baggies to be rather messy and after opened and closed a few times, I can't even count on the closures to work anymore. It's happened to me SO many times! But I buy them anyway, then transfer them to my own jars, although that's really just another mess to deal with, so I don't always until the closure fails.

Had a really "Good" storm here tonight. I love storms and the skies that come with them.
storm1.jpg storm2.jpg

@msunnerstood I'm in MN and we had what was probably that same storm roll through here. It was such an ugly humid day today that there was actually condensation on the outside of our windows. We needed the rain so badly, and it hopefully took that heat and humidity with it. We're going to the state fair tomorrow - I'm happy we didn't go today.

@msunnerstood I'm in MN and we had what was probably that same storm roll through here. It was such an ugly humid day today that there was actually condensation on the outside of our windows. We needed the rain so badly, and it hopefully took that heat and humidity with it. We're going to the state fair tomorrow - I'm happy we didn't go today.
@dibbles You are?? I am a born and bred Minnesotan, Hence the Bleed Purple line in my signature lol. We have only been in Wisconsin since June. We moved from the Stillwater/Mahtomedi area. So Glad to see someone from my neck of the woods. :)

Happy that my big 4 day Fair is INSIDE !! Rain possible on all days, not much just a little but I will be inside so Naahhh Nah Nahh Naahhh Booo Boooo
Oh and did I tell you that it is $250 for inside and $300 for outside ? I am sure more see the outside stuff but I don't care, i'll take inside thank you very much

I’m happy I’m on vacation this week, and today I brought a truckload of new baby stuff donated by my niece for a friend who’s on bedrest and not bringing in the normal income she gets due to it, so I feel so lucky I could help her get ready for her sweet baby girl. [emoji173]️

Had insomnia ever since my bunny declined on Saturday. Last night I finally slept...6.5 hour...without waking (which never happens). Hallelujah! Got up and fixed my GLS.

Went to the eye doctor expecting to pay at least $100 out of pocket but I don't need a new prescription, they billed the insurance company for the exam and the office visit copay was only $10! So, with the money I saved, I treated myself to a Jersey Mike's sub in tub for lunch tomorrow, a Jimmy John's unwich for dinner tonight and I treated the hubby to a JJ Gargantuan which is his favorite!

There should also be a post your anxiety thread. My Daughter leaves tomorrow for a once in a lifetime trip to Sweden. She is my baby, my youngest (18)
She speaks fluent Swedish and she is going with her Grandma so thats the Happy part, that I am so excited she gets this opportunity.

Me I'll be a nervous wreck and glued to my flight tracker until they land in Stockholm and again until they land in Mora.

There should also be a post your anxiety thread. My Daughter leaves tomorrow for a once in a lifetime trip to Sweden. She is my baby, my youngest (18)
She speaks fluent Swedish and she is going with her Grandma so thats the Happy part, that I am so excited she gets this opportunity.

Me I'll be a nervous wreck and glued to my flight tracker until they land in Stockholm and again until they land in Mora.
What a wonderful adventure for your daughter and her grandmother. My desire is to take my granddaughter to Europe when she is 18. In fact both my husband & I have been telling her we would take her to Europe after she graduates HS for a few years now. It's getting close, too! She will be 18 in less than 2 years, now. Where does the time go? But, my DIL always worries when we travel (granddaughter & I - with or without my husband.) It's just the nature of mothers.

Latest posts

Back