Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I've been buying my husband beer shirts from there, it never occurred to me to look for soap shirts! I have the Royalty Soaps "scrapey-scrapey" shirt coming my way at the moment. I do need to restock my t-shirts though as many have those pin-sized holes in them. I could justify some tshirt purchases to my husband... after he's done being unamused with me...

Happy... I think the hens figured out that when the Hawks fly over they should go into the covered RUN/ coop area.
They did it by themselves yesterday for the 1st time :) I have to wonder if a hawk

And I mowed the Lawn in the afternoon 90 something Degree heat. Good sweat and I felt like it was worth missing the gym all week ;)

I'm happy that I got to text my sons (ssshh, I'm supposed to be working lol) and actually heard back from 2 of them. I'm still texting my oldest. We've been lol for the last hour and I got to hear from my youngest son too. They're in Arizona. My middle son who lives here in Michigan, well that one I'm going to have to send the bloodhounds after lol. I'll hear from him after I threaten to show up at his job in a moomoo (house coat) with rollers in my hair. He works at the zoo so I tell him that I'll walk around the entire place calling his name and feeding the squirrels until I find him. Lol, I won't actually do that but he's never sure if I will or not so then he calls/texts me.

I'm happy that I got to text my sons (ssshh, I'm supposed to be working lol) and actually heard back from 2 of them. I'm still texting my oldest. We've been lol for the last hour and I got to hear from my youngest son too. They're in Arizona. My middle son who lives here in Michigan, well that one I'm going to have to send the bloodhounds after lol. I'll hear from him after I threaten to show up at his job in a moomoo (house coat) with rollers in my hair. He works at the zoo so I tell him that I'll walk around the entire place calling his name and feeding the squirrels until I find him. Lol, I won't actually do that but he's never sure if I will or not so then he calls/texts me.
Love it! I haven't laughed much the last few days. Thank you!

Love it! I haven't laughed much the last few days. Thank you!
I'm glad I was able to help brighten your day! My middle son and I have a "special" relationship, he loves to try my patience lol. I'm happy that I was blessed with 3 wonderful sons [emoji1].

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Soap Making mobile app

I’m happy I got french fries at lunch today.
SO DID I !!! yumm
Work brought in the ice cream truck, at no charge, for all employees.
Ohh that was super nice !

I lost a couple pounds somewhere :) NO I don't want them back but thanks for offering

I have a meeting next week with a local brewery about making and stocking beer soaps for them! I'm kind of prepared for this, kind of not... It was a total spur of the moment sales pitch to them earlier this week, I brought in a bar of soap for them to try (already made with their beer for bonus points) and they loved it! I'm meeting next week with both owners to discuss labels, fragrances, displays, and numbers. I might have cried from sheer joy when I got off the phone at lunch.

I'm the only soaper at the big Fair I am going to on Labor day weekend !!!
And they get about 10,000 people in PER DAY (x 4)

I went to drop off papers and check. a bit over an hour drive and it was a Lovely ride in the back roads of Mass {swoon} so beautiful and the weather was so crisp today !
Took another long way home back road and didn't get back for 3 hours

Latest posts

Back