Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy that my car is working great again. The AC is fixed, which incidentally happened when the correctly installed battery was put in. Who knew that a bad battery would make the AC stop working? Apparently no one!

And I'll finally be home tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting home.

Have you made home safely Earlene?
My happy is that I have soap supplies coming tomorrow and Monday [emoji1]!

I am happy that my car is working great again. The AC is fixed, which incidentally happened when the correctly installed battery was put in. Who knew that a bad battery would make the AC stop working? Apparently no one!

And I'll finally be home tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting home.

:hippo::hippo:

I'm so happy today, I made my first CP soap yesterday and it turned out lovely. I've been making HP soap for about three months but this is my first CP batch.
Misschief I'm in northern Wisconsin and we've had such gloomy hazy days from the fires in Cananda, the last few days have been better. Are you by the California fires? That is horrific and many areas the air quality is so bad.

I'm so happy today, I made my first CP soap yesterday and it turned out lovely. I've been making HP soap for about three months but this is my first CP batch.
Misschief I'm in northern Wisconsin and we've had such gloomy hazy days from the fires in Cananda, the last few days have been better. Are you by the California fires? That is horrific and many areas the air quality is so bad.

Deb, I'm up in BC, Canada. Our province has been under a state of emergency for over a week now because of the wildfires and the smoke. Thankfully, we don't have any fires close to us this year but we sure are getting the smoke from the fires north of us and the fires south of us, including those in Washington State.

Ok, so you are where our haze and smoke are coming from. Fires scare the heck out of me. If it's this hazy and gloomy here I can only imagine how bad it is when you are as close as you are. I'm sorry you are going through this but am happy you are safe!

Ok, so you are where our haze and smoke are coming from. Fires scare the heck out of me. If it's this hazy and gloomy here I can only imagine how bad it is when you are as close as you are. I'm sorry you are going through this but am happy you are safe!

Well, it depends on the winds and where you live. The smoky haze was in many many places as I drove East from California this past couple of weeks. There were fires in so many places lately unless you know all the contributing factors, it's hard to say where that smoke and haze is coming from.

Even smoke from fires in Siberia was swept to North America!

We had warnings on air quality that said it was caused by the fires in Canada, until I saw that I figured it was from the fires in California. With our allergies and the asthma in our family (children and grandchildren) it has been something to keep an eye on. I can't imagine living closer, we'd probably have to go somewhere else for a while. I was grateful for the rain we had yesterday to clear the air.

The best happy ever - I'm going to be a Grandma in January, and am so excited! This will be our first grandchild. I'm expecting lots of trips to San Francisco next year.
:hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo:

Very exciting! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back