Pink Zebra Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianne70

Reaction score
Hi there...made a batch of "Strawberries & Cream" yesterday using the zebra swirl technique. It was so easy, and the effect is great. Think I might just use it for all my soaps now!! :D

IMG_8260.jpg

Very delicate looking Dianne - is that the scent or the name ?

Its Strawberry FO from Brambleberry, and I just added a little bit of Goats Milk for the "cream" part. :) Smells really nice if you love strawberries...which I do!! Last time I did this soap I used a funnel, and it came out similar looking to this on some bars, but other bars it didn't have a nice swirl going on....just a blob of pink. This turned out so much nicer and each bar looks pretty similar.....I'm stoked :D

I cant wait to try this technique! My friend just requested a goats milk soap with activated charcoal and I thought the Zebra swirl wouuld be cool!

These are so so very pretty!
I hope someday to be able to make something this pretty.

Here is a good tutorial. I must say, the zebra stripe soaps turn out very nice. I've used this technique a couple of times.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u54NarYiZNY[/ame]

It's beautiful! Love the colors, love strawberries so I know I would love the smell. Gotta love that zebra swirl - yours is perfect!

Latest posts

Back