OCD craft of the week...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
...scrabble tile pendants. I just made 50 & would have made another 50 but I ran out of supplies. I made about a dozen a month ago. This is my 2nd time to make them & boy are they addictive. They are easy & quick. I willl post photos after the glaze has dried.

Addictive little buggers, aren't they?? :p I did the same thing a few months back.....I got an old Scrabble game at a yardsale and turned ALL the tiles into pendants! :oops:

~Becky

I would love to see them! I bought some dominos to make pendants with my girls! :)

I bought a scrabble game last fall but never made the pendants, I couldn't find the right thingies to put on them for the cords. I still have them, they're waiting for me in my craft room :D

I'd love to see your photos!!!

I love making Scrabble tile necklaces! I made a TON of Obama necklaces last fall. People went MAD for them.

Tabitha said:
...scrabble tile pendants. I just made 50 & would have made another 50 but I ran out of supplies. I made about a dozen a month ago. This is my 2nd time to make them & boy are they addictive. They are easy & quick. I willl post photos after the glaze has dried.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me too!!!! I need more bails!

Tabitha said:

are they dry yet???lol

krissy said:
Tabitha said:

are they dry yet???lol

I know, right???

Yeah...I read this post... and now I'm addicted!! So easy and so fun!!

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

ok I'll ask.

how did you make those?

They're amazing! :shock:

Back