New soap :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindyw86

Reaction score
On the left is my second attempt at an itps, it was supposed to be red wire and pink but the pink looks more like purple to me. Oh well still cute :) cherry mist
Middle is pumpkin pie spice, and the right is homemade apple pice which tried to rice on me a bit but it ended up looking ok. I have no idea what went wrong with that last one, I had soaped a 1lb batch a couple weeks ago exact same recipe and it heated a bit and had a little acceleration, but nothing like this 3lb batch :/

image.jpg

Love the pretty soap, specially the crown like rounded shape at the top. How do you achieve that.

Sent from my iPad us

Thank you everyone! The tops I just bring in from the sides and play around til I'm happy with it.
And the pumpkin pie spice is from rusticescentuals.com I'm terrible at describing scents, but I like it. It behaves well and discolors to med tan

super nice job! I just can't possibly pick a favorite, but I have a real soft spot for anything cherry! they all look scrumptious!

Back