New Fig and Rhubarb

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Millie

Reaction score
Those are gorgeous!! Did you steam them or water them in some way? Poppin' tops!

Zing

Reaction score
@KiwiMoose I nearly spit out my coffee this morning! This soap matches our old bath of our new house! No offense, but the color scheme in the bath was a bit overwhelming and too psychedelic for our taste and was the first room to get the sledgehammer. Truly, I love it in your soap, though, and can imagine the scent. I'm a big rhubarb gardener and eater.
IMG_6031.jpeg old bath.jpg

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous soap KiwiMoose. You were not kidding Zing, your old bathroom was quite psychedelic and would have matched Kiwi's soap well. :eek:. I like color but that bathroom would not have been one I would have loved.

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
@KiwiMoose I nearly spit out my coffee this morning! This soap matches our old bath of our new house! No offense, but the color scheme in the bath was a bit overwhelming and too psychedelic for our taste and was the first room to get the sledgehammer. Truly, I love it in your soap, though, and can imagine the scent. I'm a big rhubarb gardener and eater.
View attachment 43742 View attachment 43743
Wowsa! That bathroom is pretty out there! I'm a fan of fairly psychedelic colour schemes - but that's a bit OTT.

Kcryss

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG! I would have taken a sledge hammer to it as well! I think it would have made me dizzy everytime I entered that room!

@KiwiMoose Gorgeous soap! I hope to be able to make beautiful soap like that one day! :)

KDP

Reaction score
Zing, I love your bathroom! Kiwi..I adoooooooooore your soap!

Carolyne Thrasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest posts