First 4 Batches of Soap!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone!

Thought I'd post what my four batches of soap look like! It's not pretty 😅 ,but I've learned a lot in the process!!! These are all CP made soaps. B1 (Batch 1 was made using Lard, CO, and OO, no scents) B2, same as B1 but with the addition of Avocado Oil. B3, used Zany's ZNSC recipe, no scent, B4, ZNSC recipe but with Fraser Fir scent added.

Quick Notes: Lots of Soda Ash on B1, but I didn't cover them with anything, B2: a bit less Soda Ash, B3: learned about Alien Brains!!!, B4: Learned about how fast a scent can accelerate trace!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day out there!!!

You better change your batch labels to something like B007 because it's clear you'll be in the triple digits soon! Welcome to the sudsy obsession.

Hello Everyone!

Thought I'd post what my four batches of soap look like! It's not pretty 😅 ,but I've learned a lot in the process!!! These are all CP made soaps. B1 (Batch 1 was made using Lard, CO, and OO, no scents) B2, same as B1 but with the addition of Avocado Oil. B3, used Zany's ZNSC recipe, no scent, B4, ZNSC recipe but with Fraser Fir scent added.

Quick Notes: Lots of Soda Ash on B1, but I didn't cover them with anything, B2: a bit less Soda Ash, B3: learned about Alien Brains!!!, B4: Learned about how fast a scent can accelerate trace!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day out there!!!

My first few months were just like this (less pretty!), then I was struck by a bad run of Dreaded Orange Spots that took the wind out of my sails, and now I'm learning about chelators and trying to get the juice running again!

Latest posts

Back