New Fig and Rhubarb

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My third time making this FO - it's very popular. I 'washed' these to remove the soda ash from the tops.
IMG_6031.jpeg
IMG_6033.jpeg
IMG_6038.jpeg
IMG_6041.jpeg

@KiwiMoose I nearly spit out my coffee this morning! This soap matches our old bath of our new house! No offense, but the color scheme in the bath was a bit overwhelming and too psychedelic for our taste and was the first room to get the sledgehammer. Truly, I love it in your soap, though, and can imagine the scent. I'm a big rhubarb gardener and eater.
IMG_6031.jpeg old bath.jpg

Gorgeous soap KiwiMoose. You were not kidding Zing, your old bathroom was quite psychedelic and would have matched Kiwi's soap well. :eek:. I like color but that bathroom would not have been one I would have loved.

@KiwiMoose I nearly spit out my coffee this morning! This soap matches our old bath of our new house! No offense, but the color scheme in the bath was a bit overwhelming and too psychedelic for our taste and was the first room to get the sledgehammer. Truly, I love it in your soap, though, and can imagine the scent. I'm a big rhubarb gardener and eater.
View attachment 43742 View attachment 43743
Wowsa! That bathroom is pretty out there! I'm a fan of fairly psychedelic colour schemes - but that's a bit OTT.

OMG! I would have taken a sledge hammer to it as well! I think it would have made me dizzy everytime I entered that room!

@KiwiMoose Gorgeous soap! I hope to be able to make beautiful soap like that one day! :)

Zing, I love your bathroom! Kiwi..I adoooooooooore your soap!

Latest posts

Back