Natural Color hippie soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dark parts look blackish in the photo but are more purple in person :)

Nice soaps! I can't tell if the indigo worked as an oil infusion though. did it?

Here is a picture of my scrapings from the containers. (I save them all then rebatch into gardener's soap when I have enough) you can see the indigo on the bottom left. The oil infusion worked! :)

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1395697962.444215.jpg

so pretty!! it'll be interesting to see how the colours move during cure (i use natural colours, and find they change a little when they breathe).

Very cool soap, I am very much into natural colors, and i tried using several berry powders most turning brown i think the accai was able to hold some color, i cant remember now. But its good to see somone else try this. I might give it a try someday, It just kinda feels like a oddball in my gut to think of a blue or purple soap, Especially a blue or purple goatmilk soap, lol.

So pretty! I hope to someday make a beautiful multi-coloured patchouli soap also, made with hemp oil, and vegan to keep with the spirit - wrapped in recycled paper, of course...

Latest posts

Back