My favorte Monkee has died

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No!!!!! That is horribly sad :( I saw him perform at a fair about 7 years ago and he's a great performer. He stuck around in the rain for hours afterwards to sign autographs and take pics with people. He was super nice in person.

Oh, no. I loved him so very much.

Remember when he was on the Brady Bunch singing Girl? I just loved that episode. Might have been my favorite one ever.

Deda said:

Remember when he was on the Brady Bunch singing Girl? I just loved that episode. Might have been my favorite one ever.

You know- of all the songs he sang, 'Girl' from that Brady Bunch episode is the only one that has been running through my head all day ever since I learned he passed away.

IrishLass :)

IrishLass said:
Deda said:

You know- of all the songs he sang, 'Girl' from that Brady Bunch episode is the only one that has been running through my head all day ever since I learned he passed away.

IrishLass :)
That one and Daydream Believer are the ones going through my head for the last day and a half. :( so sad - and he was young!! And seemingly in good health. Just sad sad. :(

:cry: I loved the Monkees and Davy was great. He always had such a nice personality.

Latest posts

Back