My BF walks in and says... "wow, you've been a soaping MACHINE" ~lol

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
My soap cutter CANNOT come soon enough.... :problem:

P4120067.jpg

P4120068.jpg

P4120070.jpg

Yes, yes, you have been a soaping machine!! I have been using disposable latex gloves as I had some on hand and I ran out yesterday. Not sure what I am going to do this weekend (well, other then climb walls and drive my partner crazy).

Yes, yes, you have been a soaping machine!! I have been using disposable latex gloves as I had some on hand and I ran out yesterday. Not sure what I am going to do this weekend (well, other then climb walls and drive my partner crazy).
I like the disposable ones too. Go get some and then make soap lol!

YOu have been! 10 last count, up to 12 now!
The two honey comb ones I made are the latest. One is "milk & honey" with spun honey, goat milk and uses my custom "bumble bar recipe" which has shea and cocoa butters. The other is "Oatmeal, milk & honey" using the oat flour I found, spun honey and goats milk. Same recipe only fragranced with BB's OMH. They are sooo creamy to the touch!

Wow! And you'll be a cutting machine ones you get your soap cutter lol ;)
All those soaps are beauuuuutiful! I don't know how you've managed to hold back for 12 loafs!! I can hardly keep myself from cutting mine 10 minutes after pouring lol.

Wow! And you'll be a cutting machine ones you get your soap cutter lol ;)
All those soaps are beauuuuutiful! I don't know how you've managed to hold back for 12 loafs!! I can hardly keep myself from cutting mine 10 minutes after pouring lol.
I know lol! I used to be so impatient. I guess when you have a choice whether or not you can cut into it, there's temptation...that's when I usually give in but since i have no choice but to wait, I am taking this oportunity to teach myself patience and I try to put it out of my head :roll:

And she's back!! I just love your round soaps with the imprint :)
Thank you! I was trying to come up with something unique and different, thinking outside the box with the "round" soap was right up my alley, I've always favored "curves" over straight lines...once again prolly the artist inside. I'm sure the embossing has to a little with that too :rolleyes: I love embellishing!

That cutter better get to you soon! Whats in the brown one to the left of the yellow? I love the swirling.

I believe that one is my Chocolate oatmeal with coconut milk and cocoa butter.... yum!

Back