Molds my husband made for me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a gorgeous mold. I love the liner. My friend made me one, but the liner isn't very smooth so I'm having trouble w/it. I would definitely buy one if he sold them.

The liner is made of silicone rubber. We buy it, mix it, and pour it into a form we made, the inside comes out really smooth and I am working on making the outside smoother, but the outside of the liner being lumpy doesn't affect my soap He said if he sold them, he would have to ask $90.

Wow! Those are great and I agree with everyone else that you're lucky to have a husband who can make you molds.

Tell him to go for it - sell, sell, sell! :D

Bergamot & Bubbles said:
I am in the market for at least two of them. PM me to discuss further.
There is no PM option to your post email me at foresthomesoaps.com and we can get back to you.

Oooh, it looks fantastic! Make sure to tell hubby he should branch out and make custom sizes, too! I'd love one of those, but a 19 bar mould is a little on the HUMUNGOUS side for me. LOL Would he be able to make, say, 5 or 6 bar tall moulds? If he could, then I'd buy two! :D

Lovely! My hubby makes many if my molds too! Isn't it awesome to have a handy guy?

Latest posts

Back