marijuana

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
i know i brought this up before, but.. who has made it and does it smell like the real thing? did you get the fragrance from peak or aroma haven? I though id make it with hemp oil also, is this a good oil to work with?

I've read of hemp oil being a good oil for soapmaking. I don't know what properties it gives to the finished soap, but it definitely goes hand-in-hand with a marijuana FO 8) The oil itself is a greenish color so plan on it adding some color to your soap.

4 - You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. SoapMakingForum.com will assist law enforcement officials in any investigation of such activities.

Danielito said:
Uh oh... moderators layin' the smack down....

:lol:

I dont believe anyone is doing or saying anything illegal? its a fragrance oil!

My black soap turned out black as pitch! 8)

But once again, Nature's Garden fragrance failed. Smells nothing like it's supposed to.

Danielito said:
My black soup turned out black as pitch! 8)

But once again, Nature's Garden fragrance failed. Smells nothing like it's supposed to.

Send a pic, im havent been too disappointed w ng for oils, but iam ordering from peakcandles this time, the have the "mary jane" scent and if you buy 10 1oz for 20$, iam ordering my oils from columbus foods, great prices!

ok, dont buy mary jane fo from aroma haven, does not smell good. Now i wasted supplies, sad.. unless i add brownie fo?!!!

i've been considering using the water from a waterpipe after its been used a for a while as part of my lye solution.. it has a heavy fragrance of it's own.. not really like the plant or buds

might try to use it as a mystery scent if it works ha ha

Well, I have just began using hemp seed oil in a couple of my recipes - about 6 oz. to a 5 lb. batch of oils, and I am amazed with this oil. It is excellent. It seems to add emollient properties I've not seen with my other oils. And, it does beautify a soap with an olive green color. It is a super bubbly soap, too. :D

I've not had the pleasure of working with the mj fo, though. 8)

I bought Hemp FO from FNWL once. It smelled a bit like Nag Champa. I also bought a Marijuana FO (can't remember where) that smelled like bong water. I've yet to hear of one that smells like the real thing. Wonder why no one has gotten it right.

Latest posts

Back