marijuana

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well aroma havens is nasty or was it peak? someone was rated 5* but they are sold out, someones buying it, if anyone knows of a good mj smell let me know.

I guess there is a market for it but for my homes use...
just what I want my kids to take baths with "Mom's Marijuana Soap." I can just hear their friends now! :shock: :lol:

I love hemp oil in soap. I make my very own stash called Ole Hippy Chic scented with amber & sandalwood. :lol:

Ahhhhhhhh..... the 70's. I remember them well. (Well, I remember PARTS of them well, anyway.) :roll:

oldragbagger said:
Ahhhhhhhh..... the 70's. I remember them well. (Well, I remember PARTS of them well, anyway.) :roll:

Me too oldragbagger , seeing Led Zepplin live in Winnipeg is one of my favorite memories of the late 60's early 70's .( of the parts I remember ) ahhh the good old days.

Kitn

artisan soaps said:
Backwood Fragrances have some that are getting good reviews - Cannabis Santiva and Cannabis & Rose Petals ..

I'd love to make a Hemp bar but it's really expensive over here .. How much Hemp o% and you folks putting in your soaps ?

10-15% recommended.I love this oil.Soaped with it 2wks ago so haven't tried the soap.But its very conditioning,moisturising.And about $70au/litre!! :shock:

http://www.osel.co.nz/index.php/product ... p-seed-oil

I just soaped cannabis flower from NG. It does not smell like really strong skunk weed if that is what you're going for but it does have a sweet light smell that kind of smells like a fruity strain you might come across. To me it is a really nice scent that is kind of undefinable that my test sniffers like. I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes in a head shop.

no i didnt, but didnt try, after the bad one at peak! I adore peak, but that scent was horrible.

honor435 said:
no i didnt, but didnt try, after the bad one at peak! I adore peak, but that scent was horrible.

I agree Mary Jane is awful. I did mix it my remaining half ounce with patchouli and it was not so terrible in tarts.

I've had a fragrance oil from a vendor that's no longer in business. It was a great FO and I haven't been able to find anything similar.

Cannabis Rose from NG isn't much either... Does smell nice, more of a smoky scent than cannabis; but it's too light for me.

Someone in SOS reviews said mixing skunk scent, dirt, weed and dried bud scents makes a pretty accurate marijuana scent. I live in Oregon in a very hippy town and I'm sure it would be a hit here.

Back