Quantcast

Latest soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Soaps. I am loving the drop swirl or whatever type swirl you made. How are you at describing fo's I totally suck at it mayself but this sounds like an intriguing fragrance.

traderbren

Reaction score
Gorgeous! I just made soap with Cognac & Cubans, too. I love it. I made wax melts with it a few months ago and they are my go-to.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wonderful :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Soaps. I am loving the drop swirl or whatever type swirl you made. How are you at describing fo's I totally suck at it mayself but this sounds like an intriguing fragrance.
Yes it is a drop swirl. The batter was really fluid, this is a nice FO to work with for swirls.

As for a description - I am terrible at them. It is a very masculine scent I think. I have never smelled cognac, and the only cigars I have smelled were stinky. There is a spicy note that I like.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
Ooh lovely! I just said I loved the tops in the other thread but inside is even better!

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh lovely! I just said I loved the tops in the other thread but inside is even better!
Thanks Sonya. :) I really like it as well. I was worried it would be muddy as thin as the batter was. I was very careful not to shake it or anything, and keep the spoon handle barely in the top.