Label nirvana....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a fantastic site , thank you for posting it . Me and label making don't go well together , I have hope now :wink:

Kitn

Wow...great site.

And I've been searching for a nice way to label my soap for a couple weeks now.....this is a huge help!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

:lol:

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but I'm wondering if anyone actually ended up using these and how they liked them. Also if you have a laser printer, do they work with it? I've found in the past the some card stalk doesn't agree with my laser printer... but I may consider a new printer if these labels are as good as they apear!

My printer has issues 'feeding' properly, so anything heavier than regular paper gets the spacing screwed up about 50 percent of the time. I solved the frustration by purchasing full-sheet labels and punching/cutting them to size with a straight edge or a scrapbook punch. It takes a bit longer, but not having to throw away labels with messed up spacing is wonderful... it works for soap bands, too, just use regular heavyweight paper.

Latest posts

Back