• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Destashing jars and tubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Over the last year I have been in treatment for advanced ovarian cancer. I am feeling good and holding my own right now and trying to use my time to clean up, clean out and organize my home and soap activities in anticipation of whatever the future brings. I will be posting items periodically. Flat-rate boxes or first class USPS, whichever is cheaper.
Everything stored in tubs in my workshop.
Previous items sold

2 oz natural twist-up tube and cap. (On the right in photo) I have 35,$10 for a dozen or all 35 for $28 View attachment 77165

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Over the last year I have been in treatment for advanced ovarian cancer. I am feeling good and holding my own right now and trying to use my time to clean up, clean out and organize my home and soap activities in anticipation of whatever the future brings. I will be posting items periodically. Flat-rate boxes or first class USPS, whichever is cheaper.
Everything stored in tubs in my workshop.
Previous items sold

2 oz natural twist-up tube and cap. (On the right in photo) I have king the cancer journey35,$10 for a dozen or all 35 for $28 View attachment 77165
I too am walking the cancer journey. Mine endometrium cancer and it is metastatic. I am going through all my "stuff" to make it easier when the time comes.

Back