Kids are ninjas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
Just a reminder to keep all your bath and body stuff out of the reach of children! My 18 month old gets into everything and I have been pretty good at keeping the soaps out of her reach and definitely my supplies. Unfortunately, the little fart has figured out how to open my bedroom door (couldn't open doorknobs til now) and took my lotion bar from my bedside table.

I didn't realize anything was up until she came over to me smelling of cocoa butter. I immediately knew what she had been playing with but I imagined she had smeared it all over my room (and carpet). Instead of that mess, I found my lotion bar looked like the photo. Thankfully, there was only some butters and veggie oils in the bar, but still it was an eye opener! I know when she's quiet now I need to investigate! My husband calls her "the ninja." I'm adding a pic of her to show the cute evilness!

IMAG0534.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

Yuck, soap tastes so nasty! It doesn't appear that she was deterred by the taste though, since I see several bites there. :D
They are sneaky little people for sure! Those things that go on the doorknobs and spin around when kids try to turn the knob work fairly well. They saved our sanity for a while.

Back