ITP (air bubbly cut pic added)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have milk frothers from Ikea for $2.99. They are not available online but if you live close to an Ikea then it's a great deal.

I love those colors together I have made so much soap but haven't had time to download pictures to my PC. I also need a frother and I get air bubbles so bad not matter what I do I can't seem to avoid them. So days are worse then others though.

Beautiful ..... love the colors and the swirls. What color green is that??? I really like it with the scent they are perfect :)

On another handmade forum, one poster said that her Granny always intentionaly made one "mistake" in each project so that whomever recieved it would be able to tell that it was handmade! I don't intentionaly do that, but I agree that little imperfections are a great halmark for an item being handmade, so I do embrace them. Embrace your air bubbles and be very proud of your soap!

I just love such a look on soap! Gentle, pastel colors - fab! Great! It’s been a while ago when you post it, and probably soap is long time gone! But maybe you remember what kind of colors you use?

Back