Is carebear a cuddly Teddy bear?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuska

Reaction score
And what would her tummy symbol be?

I think it would be a gavel for handing down forum justice and keeping us safe from ourselves.

But what do we really know about this mystirious fairytell Teddy?

I know we are all asking this question.

- Ken

Carebear,

Do you have a blog, website, or Facebook page?

Do you sell your soap? If so where can I buy some?

I am thankful for your administration and think many times, who is this person.

Cheers,
Ken

Aw thanks!

If I were a carebear, my name would probably be "Prickly Bear". Soft and cuddly is one side of me, but the other is rather pointed.

I do sell soaps and a few other things - primarily wholesale and to some B&Bs and such as well as in the local schools (those who sell soaps should pay attention! TEACHERS buy a LOT OF STUFF!! They especially love candles!). I have a few things on etsy, but don't really sell there - it's more of a place to send regular people to look rather than buy.

carebear said:
Aw thanks!

If I were a carebear, my name would probably be "Prickly Bear". Soft and cuddly is one side of me, but the other is rather pointed.

I do sell soaps and a few other things - primarily wholesale and to some B&Bs and such as well as in the local schools (those who sell soaps should pay attention! TEACHERS buy a LOT OF STUFF!! They especially love candles!). I have a few things on etsy, but don't really sell there - it's more of a place to send regular people to look rather than buy.

Nice! Can you share your web site with us. I would love to check out your craft.

What's your etsy username?

-Ken

It's really no secret, but I'd rather keep the forum separate from my business.

If I do a swap (rarely), then you could see some stuff, perhaps. :)

carebear said:
It's really no secret, but I'd rather keep the forum separate from my business.

If I do a swap (rarely), then you could see some stuff, perhaps. :)

christmas please :D

I often wondered these things too, Ken. Glad you asked....but disappointed in the answers!

still, people have their right to privacy....especially in light of some of the craziness which goes on in internet forums.

I have seen craziness on online forums and people going on the attack sometimes over the darndest things. This board is not like that and I'm so glad.

Any Photoshop wizards out there willing to give carebear a new avatar. Perhaps a carebear with an axe or gavel?

Lol

I'm laughing at what should her tummy symbol be...

Then I read....an AXE! ahahahhahah :lol:

It sounds like maybe carebear could be persuaded to do a xmas swap. :p love you!

PrairieCraft said:
I'm laughing at what should her tummy symbol be...

Then I read....an AXE! ahahahhahah :lol:

It sounds like maybe carebear could be persuaded to do a xmas swap. :p love you!

yes... someone work their magic on this!

edit: you have to be in the swap too, prairie...!!!

oh, I think Prairie may have to step up to the plate on the holiday swap...

Here she is. CareBear, AKA Ban Hammer Bear. :p
Care_BearsAvatar2.jpg

Incidentally I have this in vector format too, if anyone wants it for a print file. :p

Latest posts

Back