I'm a soaping addict :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dOttY

Reaction score
One of the best things about making soap is the surprise you get when you cut your log into pieces.

This is an ITP swirl. Fragrance is 'Honey, Almond & Vanilla'. Smells decadent!

HAV.jpg

And this is a soap I made basically to use up the leftovers from bevelling and trimming. I didn't add fragrance, as the shreds are already scented. I think it reminds me of a candy we have here in Australia, called "Fruit Tingles" (I think Wonka now make them, so maybe they're available in the USA too?) I made this one for the kids :)

Confetti.jpg

Your soaps both look fantastic dOtty!

For your honey, almond and vanilla soap, is that a TD swirl?

I must use some of my scrap like you have ... it looks great and is an excellent use of scrap soap.

Thanks Kaz. Yep, it's a TD swirl. And the FO is from Escentials.

The 'confetti' soap is kinda funky, if I do say so myself, LoL :) And...it's kinda like recycling, which has to be good ;)

I have not seen or tasted a fruit tingle, but it sure sounds good!

they are both really neat soaps!

I love your soaps so much!

I covet the top and shape of the Honey, Almond & Vanilla one- so so nicely done. But then, I scroll down and are you kidding me?
That soap is adorable! I love the colored pieces in the round, white base; simple and yet special :)

I love your confetti soap!!! :) I always scent my confetti soap along with the scented shreds, but that's just me... I like to to be fruity because they usually always look fruity. :) (at least to me)

Beautiful soaps! :)

You need to dub those your "mountain top" soaps. You do an amazing job. The confetti is just dang cute!

Awesome the first sounds lovely and what a cool idea using your soap scraps like that I love it

Back