if I were a fragrance snob ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eden

Reaction score
which I am ...I have been dedicated to using only EOs for some time now ...I do know that there are plenty of EOs which are sensitizing or harsh - yet many are beneficial ...the reason I like them is they are natural & enhance skin care in some cases and I like to keep my line as natural as possible. That being said - the down side is that I cannot get all fragrances I want because they aren't available as EOs, or they are the real costly ones like rose/jasmin/vanilla ...soooo if I were to add a few FOs to my line - who are the sellers of the best quality FOs?? I need top quality highend fragrance ( I guess we all want that! )

Thanks all!!

My favorites are:

Wholesale Supplies Plus
The Scent Works
Oregon Trails Soaps
Sweet Cakes
Daystar
Peaks
Brambleberry
Bitter Creek North (and South, too)

They are not necessarilly listed in any order. They are all excellent and top notch in my book.

IrishLass

my favorites are (in no particular order)

AromaHaven
The ScentWorks
Sweetcakes
Flickers (primarily the Lisa Canon (OKF) fragrances)

I also really like Brambleberry and Oregon Trails, on the other side of the country from me, so for shipping reasons I don't often order. All these companies have fantastic, high quality fragrances and excellent service

My favorite is Lone Star Candle Supply, followed by Bramble Berry.
I like Sweet Cakes, Peaks, and ScentWorks too.. I'm looking into trying WSP as it comes so highly recommended, but can't vouch for it yet.

I have to agree that http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ is wonderful the few scents I hve ordered from there are wonderful, and i plan on useing them as My main source ionly going else where when I need a scent they do not have.

~Roy

:EDIT: Fixed the link thenk Mandolyn for pointing out the error - I should not post when I am rushed :?

I haven't actually tried them, so this is only hearsay, but have read a couple of HORRENDOUS reviews about them..............

HTH

Among the best quality FOs out there are The Scent Works - especially for B&B (for candles I'd choose Peak Candle). But there are lots of good suppliers.

Re: fragrance suppliers

mamaT said:
Has anyone tried wellingtonfragrance.com ?

Eeeeewwwwww. AWFUL quality. Biggest waste of money I've ever dumped into FO. Couldn't sell it all off fast enough (and then I felt bad for letting someone else buy it!)..

You get what you pay for, and Wellington is just.. cheap.

Latest posts

Back