WSP 25% off fragrances sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Details: "25% off all Crafter's Choice® fragrance oils, 10% off all Rustic Escentuals fragrance oils, and 10% off all Just Scent fragrance oils. Plus, 5% off all bulk fragrance orders."

I kind of hate WSP (or, I guess, the entity which owns/profits from it) for creating a monopoly over soap supplies, but there are certain WSP and Rustic Escentual fragrances that I can't give up. Anyway, they don't often do these "all fragrance" sales, so it's a good time to buy, especially the horribly expensive Crafter's Choice ones.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the CC FO/EO blends that are exceptional and stick well? The FOs I'll be getting and recommend from WSP are CC's Nag Champa (great match for the incense, best NC around), RE's Lemon Verbena (best natural/a touch green-ish/un-sweet non-Pledge lemon scent), and RE's Bamboo Sugar Cane (don't like fruity scents generally but love this one.) All of them are strong in CP, stick forever and are really easy to work with.

Last edited:
CC Frankincense and Myrrh is great, it sticks forever and is the best F&M around. Salt water taffy from Rustic Escentual is rubbish in soap, fades to nothing but absolutely delicious in lotion and body oils. My daughters love it. Pink Grapefruit, Oakmoss, Oakmoss and Sandalwood from CC are awesome too.

ETA: Definitely get Pink Chiffon and Tobacco leaf and Amber, both CC.

I agree with @not_ally about RE's Lemon Verbena. It is the best. I have a small amount I've been hoarding forever, and along side CC verbena, it is more complex. That said, I do like CC verbena too, and blend it with CC Meyer lemon. If you like patchouli, Elements Patchouli Honey (Honey Patchouli?) is lovely.

From the top of my head, my fab five from WSP are Pink Grapefruit, Flowering Herb, Caribbean Coconut, Volcano (I've tested 3 and like this one the best), and Mango Sorbet - or maybe Frosted Birch & Juniper. There are so many other nice fragrances, and I've tried many of them so if you have questions, ask.

Forgot to add Pink Grapefruit, thanks for the reminder, you guys, that's one I like always having on hand for when I want a decelerator (plus it smells so nice, sometimes grapefruit can be hit or miss for me). Also Oakmoss and Sandalwood, have been meaning to check that one out too. Have either of you tried the CC Vetiver EO/FO blend? This one:

https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/vetyver-eo-fo-blend.aspx

Forgot to add Pink Grapefruit, thanks for the reminder, you guys, that's one I like always having on hand for when I want a decelerator (plus it smells so nice, sometimes grapefruit can be hit or miss for me). Also Oakmoss and Sandalwood, have been meaning to check that one out too. Have either of you tried the CC Vetiver EO/FO blend? This one:

https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/vetyver-eo-fo-blend.aspx
I use Bramble Berry’s Vetyver. I loved it the first time I smelled it and never looked for another version.

Today my favorite WSP fragrance is Waterlily & blue bells, a clean floral that sticks well. Others I restocked were Tobacco Leaf & Amber, Moonflower and Amazing Style (a pain to soap; but scent sticks forever and good dupe).

I agree with WSP Volcano - definitely one of my favs…

ETA - for the decelerator factor - is that just with citrus EOs, or do FOs typically behave similarly? Debating which Pink Grapefruit to get, and the CC Pink Grapefruit EO isn’t included in the sale.

I am hitting myself for placing a wsp fo order last weekend and missing this sale. It says semi-annual sale on the homepage. Does anyone know when WSP usually has the FO on sale? Is it always early January and another month later in the year?

I agree with WSP Volcano - definitely one of my favs…

ETA - for the decelerator factor - is that just with citrus EOs, or do FOs typically behave similarly? Debating which Pink Grapefruit to get, and the CC Pink Grapefruit EO isn’t included in the sale.
@dmcgee5034, I use the FO, it is great for slowing trace. Also a really clean, bright, true scent which sticks well.

I don't think there are exact dates for their all-fragrances sales. There is one some time near the end of the year between Nov-Jan. That is the one I normally have my purchase list ready so I don't remember if the other is a set date. Last year there was a 25% off CC scents in September one weekend and another weekend on RE scents.

Latest posts

Back