Hey...Mandolin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhonda

Reaction score
"Last night I used it in a healing salve along with Tea Tree EO. I used it on a sore that was inside my nose that just wouldn't heal, & 24 hours later the sore is completely healed. That sore was there for weeks, & it would crack open & bleed. Now it's gone!! "

I have lupus so I kept sores in my nose and mouth....can you post your recipe so I can give your magical salve a try on my sore nose?

Hi Rhonda - my Mom has Lupus as well and gets the sores in her mouth and nose too. We didn't realize that was a Lupus symptom - it's amazing what you can learn!

Mandolyn - can I second that request?

TIA
Lindy

I was told by a rheumatolgist that sores in the nose and mouth was a symptom of lupus. I have scars in my nose of them. Weird Huh!

hmm... I wouldn't mind checking out the recipe also... I have a few elderly relatives that have been in and out of hospice a few times and rely on nurses aide's to keep them clean. I bet it woulld be wonderful on those sores and blisters that pop up from time to time.

Welllllll, I'm going to sell it, so I won't post the exact recipe. I'll give you what info I can.

fromnaturewithlove.com sells the Sangre de Drago oil, so you can read all about that there. I don't have theirs, I made my own.

I added my Sangre de Drago & some Tea Tree EO to a basic salve recipe. That's it, very simple.

If you need info on how to prepare a basic salve, you can find it here:
http://www.tlcsoaps.com/mknghrbl.htm

I looked on FNWL, for $25 an ounce, maybe i will just buy yours when you start selling. But I looked up Sangre de Drago on google.. I guess it's dragon's blood. I'll have to read up more about it. Thanks for the point in the right direction

Healinya said:
I looked on FNWL, for $25 an ounce, maybe i will just buy yours when you start selling. But I looked up Sangre de Drago on google.. I guess it's dragon's blood. I'll have to read up more about it. Thanks for the point in the right direction

I pm'd you.

Thank you Mandolyn - it seems this is not available through Canadian suppliers so I'm going to play with some other EO's to see if I can come up with something for my mom.... :?

Latest posts

Back