Here they are! The finished products.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
I'm actually really happy with how these turned out :D And man they smell fantastic :D

I picked Ebony & Ivory for the black and white one (thanks to a buddy soaper for that idea :D)
And Fruity Bliss for the other one. Or does Fruity Delight sound better?

What do you think?

Ebony & Ivory.jpg

Fruity Bliss.jpg

The black and white I took a bendable cutting board and put it in a moon shape kind of...put each color in each side and then slid it up and did the same thing with opposite colors If that makes sense. It was fun. I didn't get good lines but I like it.

Beautiful!
I like the name Fruity Delight better...or maybe just Fruit Bliss? For some reason Fruity Bliss isn't rolling off the tongue for me.

Have not been able to see the pic on quite a few post if mod reading this please help

The green and tan ones had some ash on them but spritzed some alcohol on them and it Vanished (thank you soapqueentv for that tip!) It works wonderfully! I feel like I should be making soap! BUT I'm stuck at work until 7am *sigh* But maybe tomorrow sometime I will throw another batch together. Trying to get my soap room set up too which is on the lower floor of my home and the main living area is the upper floor. SO that means I will be running up and down a lot lol We have two bedrooms were not using since our two oldest children moved out :( We just have the nine yr old at home and his room is up by ours. Looks like I have a soap room AND a craft room :D

Back