Guy or girl?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapMakingTommy

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, lol
So this question is in the general chat and i just wanted to know cause i read a thread that made me laugh and i was wondering who else is out there.

Well, How many of you all are male soap makers? :think: And how many of you are female soap makers?

I think there will be more females, but i am a 25 year old male soap maker and i enjoy the hobby very much.:p

Lol i hope im not the only male, that will be awkward.

Last edited:
I am also a girl...but I will say that there are far more men soaping then I ever imagined. Not really a tremendous number, but more than I would have expected.

Thanks for answering.
I guess i am the black sheep of the soapmakingforum family.
I hope i am not to much hormone for y'all. lol

I am female but my husband (engblom) started soaping first, I had as a hobby knitting... Now days i make some soap almost every day( just trying to come with the perfect bar that will bubble and feel great)...and ... i hardly ever touch my needles anymore... :?

28 year old female. I don't know any one in my area even close to my age that is intrested in soaping. Although I know a 27 year old male that loves to knit!

I'm a girl, but my DH makes the soaps and other b&b product with me. I'm just the more social one :-D

PG: I know lots of fiddle playing females. I play guitar and mountain dulcimer and dh plays everything but banjo. We're bluegrassers with a seasonal farm.

Love it ! I play the guitar also, although since I started the fiddle, guitar is getting dusty! Love bluegrass!

Relle that's really neat do you jam with people!

So fun to learn about people.

Girl!!

devilish-female-symbol.jpg

Latest posts

Back