Greetings and Salutations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgirard4

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
My name is Christina, I am 33 year old mother of an 11 year old. I have had a very eclectic life. I was in the army, graduated from the art institute of Atlanta in photography and design, owned a successful photography studio for 7 years, got divorced and lost almost everything, went back to school for management, got remarried and started a new career in human resource.
I am as quirky as I sound lol. I love design, chickens and creating things for fun. A lot of that is what brought me to looking into making soap. I still photograph families and the occasional wedding from time to time but I wanted something i could literally put my hands on. Something I could touch, manipulate, experiment and feel like it's just for me.
After my first batch of soap I made the other day I knew I had finally found something that speaks to me. I love cooking, design, reading and enjoying time with my family.
I know I will learn a lot from this forum and I hope to contribute to it as well!

10205263914943394.jpg

Last edited:
Hi christina! Welcome! I think we all can relate to loving the art and creativity that soap brings in all its forms. Happy you signed on!

Latest posts

Back