Good Morning from Texas!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

GHSAshley

Reaction score
Good morning, everyone! I'm Ashley, and I started soaping early last year when my mom picked it up as a quick hobby; she didn't stick with it long, but I sure did.

I like to make soap for sensitive and mature skin-types but I also really love making lip balm, scrubs, and lotion bars. When I'm not soaping I enjoy reading, preparing for my firstborn, spending time with my husband, and painting miniatures.

I hope to one day turn my fascination and passion for soaping into a business, though I know I still have a great deal to learn. I hope we get along well!

Reactions: amd

Jeboz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Painting miniatures - that takes very steady hands and young eyes. Is your pic your bub to be?
Welcome to the forum where there is endless help.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

GHSAshley

Reaction score
I am, I am. It's all so exciting and daunting at the same time; me, taking care of a tiny little human being! I'm all over the place, preparing and both dreading and wishing for her arrival. Soaping ended being a thing that I did to ease my tension and be productive; it's fun to learn and experiment, to try new things.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Welcome Ashley :).

DWinMadison

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Ashley. Welcome, and congratulations! Such a blessing. I’ll be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Mine are all grown, but you never stop being a parent. I’m from Mississippi, but the wife and I are visiting Fredericksburg at the end of this month. Just up the road from you.