Hi All, New member from Arizona

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugargin

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. I'm writing to you from Camp Verde, Arizona. I started my soap making journey a few months ago when I got burned a bit in a sensitive area by a homemade soap. I wanted to make my own soap after that traumatic experience. This journey has led me on an adventure of learning CP soaps, body butters, lotion bars, essential oils, herbs, herbal infused oils, etc. I hope that I will stick with with this hobby as I seem to move from thing to thing quickly. Thank you for adding me to the group. I am honored.

Welcome! I am so sorry to hear about the bad soap experience; it is one of the reasons we harp on new folks not to start selling their soap right away. But I'm glad it brought you here, and we will do our best to keep you addicted engaged and having fun with soapmaking!

Welcome.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am excited about soap making like you all are. I have made several batches now and my favorite so far has been an olive oil(castille ( think) I made with a refined olive oil soap poured in an oval mold. So beautiful and simple yet classy (for lack of better words).

Hi guys and gals. I'm writing to you from Camp Verde, Arizona. I started my soap making journey a few months ago when I got burned a bit in a sensitive area by a homemade soap. I wanted to make my own soap after that traumatic experience. This journey has led me on an adventure of learning CP soaps, body butters, lotion bars, essential oils, herbs, herbal infused oils, etc. I hope that I will stick with with this hobby as I seem to move from thing to thing quickly. Thank you for adding me to the group. I am honored.

Welcome. Been 20+ years since I'm been to Camp Verde; used to live in Phoenix.

Sorry to hear about the lady bits; unfortunately not all artisan soap makers are careful about the products that they sell.

Soap making is a huge rabbit hole. You make that first beautiful bar of soap and you can't help but what to make more. So many oils and butters and pretty colorants and yummy scents.

Latest posts

Back