Good Morning from Texas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHSAshley

Reaction score
Good morning, everyone! I'm Ashley, and I started soaping early last year when my mom picked it up as a quick hobby; she didn't stick with it long, but I sure did.

I like to make soap for sensitive and mature skin-types but I also really love making lip balm, scrubs, and lotion bars. When I'm not soaping I enjoy reading, preparing for my firstborn, spending time with my husband, and painting miniatures.

I hope to one day turn my fascination and passion for soaping into a business, though I know I still have a great deal to learn. I hope we get along well!

I am, I am. It's all so exciting and daunting at the same time; me, taking care of a tiny little human being! I'm all over the place, preparing and both dreading and wishing for her arrival. Soaping ended being a thing that I did to ease my tension and be productive; it's fun to learn and experiment, to try new things.

Hi Ashley. Welcome, and congratulations! Such a blessing. I’ll be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Mine are all grown, but you never stop being a parent. I’m from Mississippi, but the wife and I are visiting Fredericksburg at the end of this month. Just up the road from you.

Latest posts

Back