Girly, swirly pink soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
I don't think the hubby will be swiping this one to take into the shower, lol. It's scented with osmanthus FO from TradeWinds, which doesn't really smell like osmanthus, but it's still a pretty scent. I read that it isn't true on the scent review board, but went ahead and tried it to see what it does smell like, and I'm glad I did.

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05227.jpg

Before the stamp:
DSC05223.jpg

The seeds on top are cranberry seeds, I like the color, and a couple of them seem to have sunk into the raw soap and made little specks, which looks cool, although unplanned. I'm loving the Select Shades colors! :D

Well done Tess , your soaps are gorgeous, I absolutely love your stamp , very classy..

Kitn

It's cp, and the swirls were done in the mold. I'm loving swirls and marbling, just need to work on the technique and practice, and that's so much fun!

The stamp is just a silly thing that makes me happy, if I ever end up trying to sell soaps that would most likely be a logo of sorts, but for now it's just something that I like.

I started off just intending to make soap for myself and my immediate family, but now I'm entertaining the idea of maybe someday picking up the insurance and selling some. That's a long way off, I just started making soap a while ago and have a ton of batches to get under my belt before I'd be even remotely experienced enough to start selling, but it's a neat thought for someday down the road. :D

Thank you guys for the kind words, I really appreciate the information and support here!

I kept thinking about your stamp all day while I was at the Kiosk so when I got home I went ahead and ordered one. I doubt I'll have time to stamp all my soaps, but I want to be able to do some stamped soaps for special occassions, for my family and for friends....I so love the mica on it...so thank you for the inspiration...

Latest posts

Back